Blog

Blog

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sweetness

I have been seeing some really sweet things lately. First- a newborn is just so sweet. The cuddles and the coos and the even the poops. I feel like I am really enjoying this stage unlike last. Last time I was so fearful that Little B was going to stop breathing at any minute that I didn't relax and enjoy the sweetness. I think the next sweetest thing is watching Little B and Hampton kiss each other. It is more Hampton being hungry and trying to latch on to B's cheek- but B thinks his brother is giving him kisses which in turn makes him want to kiss Hampton all day long. Little B cracks me up because he talks to Hampton in this high pitched voice- I need to get it on video. Also, we've been getting sweet calls, texts, meals and gifts that are so sweet from neighbors and friends. Thanks for all of the sweet comments and for sending lots of love our way!

We are loving our new family of four and things are going really well so far.(besides bfeeding which seems to never come easy to me- lots of hurdles to jump over) I can say that right now because we have had some good help from the grandparents. Our last helper goes home on Sunday so then we will see how things go. Here are some pictures from our week at home and even a video of when B meets Hampton up close and personal.

This is the sweet day gown my mom made for Hampton to come home in.
This is what little man does all DAY and even all night! (he wakes up to feed but goes right back down) He is quite the sleeper!
First game day- one proud daddy!
Getting kissed from brother
Giving brother kisses

Little B meets Hampton- he kissed him but we didn't start rolling the video in time to catch that.

Please note Aubie in the back- Little B was "drive Aubie"
Did I mention B is obsessed? He threw Aubie in the bath with him the other night and Daddy didn't notice him in the bath until quite some time later- so now Aubie doesn't sing the fight song or say War Eagle anymore- which is kind of nice as Little B can now sleep with him since he doesn't make any more noise.

4 comments:

  1. Those ARE sweet pictures! I'm so glad things are going well for you, and you're enjoying these early days! I'm hoping that I'll be able to enjoy the little things a lot more this next time, too! Glad to hear the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you all are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete