Blog

Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We're Home!

We are home! Hampton tested negative for bacterial meningitis. Praise the Lord! We are home and he is happy and relaxed when he is sleeping on someone. Good thing we have four people to rotate holding this hot little guy. His fever continues to come around and will for the next several days. He is definitely in pain- the doctors say he has a massive headache all of the time. Wish I could take the pain away. Thanks for the prayers and encouraging words. We are SO glad to be home.

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are home. Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear it all worked out! I had viral meningitis a few years ago, and it was indeed a terribly headache that just totally put me out of business for a few days. Get better soon, little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're home! Still praying for H's comfort and healing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. praise the Lord! praying for swift healing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I just love that sweet cuddle time with precious babies. I pray the Lord relieves Hampton from this pain soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God bless you all Anna! You have and will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man! Poor little guy. I have been so worried about him (and you!). So glad you back at home.

    Thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete