This is a big week with a lot of exciting things happening! Alot of the happenings are in Birmingham and Auburn- which makes me sad that I won't be there. I actually had a flight scheduled to leave on Tuesday- but with all of our crazy travel in Spring- and B's sickness-and termites- I decided to cancel the flight. Tough decision but I have to do what is best for our family and am leaning on Him to fill the void of missing all of these special events.
First off- Mary Charlotte will be here on Wednesday! We can't wait for her arrival and to see the precious face that has been growing in Laurie Ann's belly these last 9 months! Mary Charlotte is welcomed by one of the coolest sisters out there- Ann Edwards. I am so thankful LAK is having two before me so she can be my support when it comes my turn! We are praying for you guys this week and for the sweet days ahead! Love you!
Sweet Ann Edwards when we visited in October- she is so photogenic!
And, this guy turns 5 on Tuesday! My sweet nephew, Quinn, has a birthday and I wish so badly we could be there to celebrate!

This is Q when he was 2 and a half!

Also, one of my girls, Lori, that was in my bible study at Auburn gets married on Saturday! This is probably one of the hardest things to miss as she will only get married once! AND I think I heard another special person in my life is engaged which makes it even harder as I won't get to see her ring until November or December! Living far away is tough. My heart will be in Auburn on Saturday as all of my girls get together. I love yall and dream of the next time I get to be around all of you.
The other exciting news is that my mom and grandmother(93 years old!) are coming to see us! They get in Tuesday afternoon and I can hardly wait for the reunion of Nanny and Bradford. Nanny adores Little B and we have been practicing her name for the last few weeks. He says, "Na na". I think it will be the best gift to her when he says it to her! My mom hasn't been here since January and am excited to about getting out and doing some fun stuff in Tampa. I am really thankful that I am counting my gifts when Nanny is here. What sweet memories I will have when I look back over my 1,000 gifts.

No comments:
Post a Comment