
Monday, June 13, 2011
815. for B laughing while Daddy and I swat at mosquitos and then him swatting at the air to help "get the bugs"
816. for B continuing to laugh when I smacked him on the forehead to get the mosquito off
817. for friends coming over to play with us so we could be lazy and stay in pjs
818. for Job's happy ending
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
819. for B's crossed legs and hands in his lap while he waits for the Hot Dog dance to come on
820. for B's independence in wanting to read books on his own
821. for my house
822. for friends commenting on blog- such an encouragement
823. for a fun day in Lakeland with the Darch's and the feeling of having a second home there
824. for B taking a three hour nap so the girls could play Dutch Blitz for three hours- my eyes hurt!
825. for a date to Chick Fil A with Little B for dinner and the fun we had just us two on way home from Lakeland
826. for exciting news of friend moving to Atlanta!
827. for being honest with hubby about something I didn't want to be honest about(paying way too much for something)
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
828. for B waving and saying "haay" to everyone we passed in Target- Mr. Social
829. for church friends watching our kids to give the moms time away
830. for low key dinners at home
831. for the Ipad that Bradford got through work
Thursday, June 16, 2011
832. for B having a great day despite having had four shots
833. for lunch with a high schooler and the energy and refreshment she brings
834. that a high schooler wanted to wear and borrow some of my clothes :)
835. for Ranger and B playing the harmonica for each other over the phone
836. for Hubby requesting dinner out and a nice break from the kitchen/house
837. for starting a book Tuesday and finishing it today-Little B wanted to read his books independently so I went and got my book and read while he read- never too early to model sitting and reading!
838. for Hubby moving room to room with me as I did chores so we could talk and catch up
839. for news of a sweet friend being preggers!
Friday, June 17, 2011
840. for Bradford being kind to Jack and giving him hugs and kisses(last playdate he threw a train at his head! not on purpose I don't think but was scared we might not be invited back!)
841. for the humble feeling when B says "poot poot" after he poots or hears someone else
842. for my mom having such dear friends
843. for someone commenting on how I am finding the good in all things- yes- this is working!
844. for seeing a familiar face at Publix and chatting about upcoming church events
845. for a fun kick-off to Father's Day Weekend- grilling out and watching new Auburn DVD
Saturday, June 18, 2011
846. for B's attachment to Daddy ALL DAY LONG!(its like he knew it was his special weekend)
847. for Hubby's excitement for his gift- cornhole
848. for sweet babysitters that swept B away when he started crying as we left
849. for throwing aside the budget and enjoying our night out!
850. for winning a prize at the play as I was the only one in the audience pregnant
851. for Hubby laughing along with the play "Motherhood" even though they made some low cuts at Dads
Sunday, June 19, 2011
852. for B saying "God" when I asked him if he wanted to go to church and learn about Jesus(I ran to tell Big B what he said as I was amazed and he said he had taught him the God we Love you Song earlier that morning)
853. for pausing and smiling and thinking- YES- when my child was signing more and saying "Jesus"-Yes- we need more Jesus always.
854. for a morning to worship and be still in His presence
855. for Hubby picking out fun paint colors to paint his cornhole set
856. for Hubby's excitement about cooking lunch-Food Network Challenge/Chopped Show
858. for B sitting on Daddy's neck and giving him kisses
860. for yummy warm peach cobbler out of the oven
861. for an awesome weekend of celebrating Daddy Bradford
862. for my dad and his tender heart for everyone
I love the Father's Day weekend idea. Don't tell Sam, so I can steal it for next year :)
ReplyDeleteThis week cracked me up.....mainly, because of the mosquitos, but the "paying to much" too!
Love the Dad's weekend list! Great idea. Love these post! :)
ReplyDeleteI read this week since I missed the baby name announcement last week!!! =). so many things to be thankful for. you are FAST approaching 1,000!!!
ReplyDelete