Blog

Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Multitude Monday 758-814




I am thankful:

Monday, June 6

758. for B and Noah playing together and giving each other hugs

759. for the news of Margo's engagement and her sweet and perfect fairy tale!

760. for a Godly woman to call on for wisdom and her realness with God

761. for not feeling like the house has to be perfect for company coming


Tuesday, June 7

762. for my nephew, Quinn, and his 5th birthday

763. for Amber watching B while I went to the doctor

764. for the little boy in my belly and a healthy report at 24 weeks!

765. for the safe arrival of Nanny and Mom

766. for B pointing to Nanny at dinner and saying "Na-na"

767. for B making it through an hour dinner at the Colonade and eating really good

768. for a walk with Mom along the bay

769. for Job crying out for a mediator- He needed Jesus!


Wednesday, June 8

770. for B leaning over to Nanny at breakfast to give her a kiss

771. for B enjoying the fountains at Hyde Park

772. for the birth of Mary Charlotte!

773. for Nanny always talking to B

774. for B cuddling with Ma C on the floor

775. for B dancing and entertaining Ma C and Nanny

776. for Husband knowing me perfectly

777. for my mom and Hubby's friendly banter

778. for the strong breeze off bay during our walk

779. for B singing along with me before bedtime

780. for Hubby and I sticking to our nightly plan of reading through the bible


Thursday, June 9

781. for my mom sitting outside with B to play with his water table

782. for lunch at Chick Fil A and for them taking expired coupons

783. for my mom and Nanny being flexible with B's fussiness(molars are coming in!)

784. for Nanny keeping B entertained in the backseat(taking his shoes on and off)

785. for the sweet memory of B running back and forth kissing my mom and Nanny

786. for time to rock on the front porch with Nanny while my mom strolled B around

787. for Hubby teaching Nanny how to make a taco(apparently she had never made a taco before! hilarious)

788. for Mom burying her face in the pillow to hide her laughter

789. for Mom's love for sewing/smocking and helping make another outfit for B

Friday, June 10

790. for the memories and time with my 93 three year old Nanny

791. for getting to honor my grandmother with using her maiden name for baby number 2 and telling her in person!

792. for deciding on baby boy's name: Hampton Dodd

793. for a friend giving me free reign to design her child's shirts

794. for B letting me know he was ready to take a nap

795. for Hubby trying to talk me into being spontaneous

796. for UPS being able to ship my Nanny back her walker that she left here!

797. for B waving and saying hey to our wedding picture

798. for yummy egg sandwiches for dinner made by Chef Hubby


Saturday, June 11

799. for B's alph alpha this morning

800. for B walking up to all of the dogs at the community event and giving them kisses

801. for an hour for me to relax in the shade and watch B and Hubby play at the pool

802. for B asking to call his grandparents and naming each one in a picture

803. for B talking with his grandparents on the phone and being funny

804. for an evening with Josh and Katharine and the similarities we are facing at the same stage in life

805. for the two boys on their daddy's shoulders as we walked to get ice cream

806. for my child's memory- I am amazed.


Sunday, June 12

807. for B saying "chuch" when we walked in

808. for learning about the preschool program at our church

809. for B napping during lunch while Hubby and I enjoyed a nice lunch

together at home

810. for Hubby swimming out in the ocean to save Bailey- she couldn't find the ball and wouldn't come back in


811. for Hubby cooking an amazing baked ziti for dinner

812. for B saying cousin Caroline's name, Caro, when he was talking to her on the phone and then on skype with her

813. for Hubby home to help me kill mosquitoes that follow us into the house or car! They are everywhere.

814. for my brother being back from El Paso and not having to return there to work! He got a job in Columbus, Georgia!

I am so excited about reaching 800! Notice that a big announcement is in here. Feel like those who actually read my blessings should be the first to know big news!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the name!! So fun that you have decided!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read and am super excited about Hampton Dodd!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna- 1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name you chose. How special! 2. You look SO great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, You encourage me so much! I LOVE reading your blog! You really have helped me to be more mindful of the blessings in my life. I'm so glad that you have arrived at a name and it is precious! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for picking out a name! Love it! And B look adorable in his AU hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE reading your Multitude Mondays! They remind me to be thankful for life's small things! Love the name!!!!! Must see y'all soon. It has been too long..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you had a wonderful visit with your family. It is such a blessing to have them visit.

    You and Katharine look so cute!

    Thank you for yesterday. It was nice to spend time with you all and something I really needed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful week of blessings! And I love the name you've chosen - so unique! It is so neat that you and Katherine are pregnant together with your second baby boys - that is a special bond you will always share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of the favorite parts of my week! Love the name! I know you are excited and releaved that you have it picked out. B looks like such a big boy in his AU hat.
    Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am soooo thankful for the shout out!!!!!!!
    I just love these lists so very much and that baby bump oh my!!!!!!!! I am in love!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete