Blog

Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Top 5 Photos

Amber's Articles


I am so excited to be participating in the Quarterly Top 5 Photos.

1. Tickles from Daddy
This is one of my all time favorites of B. He was being tickled by his daddy and was burying his face into his shoulder. I can still hear B's sweet laughter when I look at this picture.

2. Mr. Attention Man
This picture was taken at my Mom's 60th birthday party. He entertained everyone at the party with his witty self.

3. Foot Prints in the Sand
This picture symbolizes so much to me. B's footprints, a bright open future, and the beauty of His creation.

4. Brainwashed Big Boy
This picture is bittersweet. It makes him look like a big boy and reminds me that time is moving and I need to keep up! It sure is sweet to see him in orange and blue.

5. My doll
I think B looks like a porcelain doll in this picture. Look at his face- I can't get enough. Oh and I think this is as close to pink as we may ever get- so I enjoy this picture alot!
Amber's Articles

6 comments:

  1. Of course, I love them all, but I love you all, so I might be biased. My B is standing looking at the computer with me saying, "Baa-for." So sweet.

    Thanks for linking up with us and I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family. I will email you the photo you wanted today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pics and I love the new design at the top of your blog. B is a precious little boy. Hope you are feeling well. I find out what we're having next Wednesday! I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. I love that beach photo and that first one. Soooo adorable! Thanks so much for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling pics! all cute but the first is definitely my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat a funny little guy. Very expressive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first one is just priceless!! You captured such wonderful true emotion!! I also love that footprints photo! The sky is lovely and it would be perfect for putting a quote from "Footprints" in the sky!! Love it!! Glad to see you in one of the photos!! You are so beautiful and I know he will treasure having a photo of you with him when he is older! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete